Signs that you might (...just maybe) be
a computer geek:
1. You keep an open bottle of water next to the
computer at all times.
Explanation: Not unlike an athlete, who always needs water close by, you
need water for those long periods of endurance you spend at the
2. You excitedly explain something you've just done on
the computer to your friends, and they just sit there... staring blankly
back at you.
Explanation: Your friends have nooo clue what you just said.
3. You wake up at your computer, and you have a pile
of books on your head.
Explanation: You fell asleep while working on the computer. Why you
would have books on your head is still a mystery.
4. You friend starts to type something on your
computer, but appears to be having difficulty deciding which keys to
Explanation: You've worn the letters off of your keyboard, but haven't
noticed because you never look at the keyboard while you type anyway.
5. You make your own desktop wallpaper and/or
Explanation: You already know exactly how you want it to look,
and you can't find it online, so you just whip up your own image on your
new photo editor. The fact that you know how to skillfully use a photo
editor is another sign.
6. You get in trouble, and the only thing your parents
do is take away is your computer.
Explanation: Your parents enjoy watching you try to entertain yourself
without a computer. ...ok, not really, they take it away to teach you a
lesson. It is, after all, your most prized possession.